October 30

Halloween 2

Hello Readers,

It's mine, all mine!!!Creative Commons License Yutaka Seki via Compfight

Last year I made made a post about Halloween. I thought it was a pretty cool post so I’m making a second post about Halloween. Halloween is still my favorite holiday. The reason I love Halloween is because you get free candy. Who doesn’t like free candy? You also get to stay up extra late running house to house. The best part about Halloween is it is tomorrow!

I am going to be a morph-suit  for Halloween. I am going with some of my friends who are also being morph-suits. I am a green morph-suit. We have a whole route planned that is very long so we will get lots of candy. I am hoping we get even more candy than last year. I am also hoping that I get lots of Skittles because they are my favourite candy of all time. 

My plan is to try and get one pillow case or even more this year. Our class is making skits about Halloween safety and I think it is really important to stay safe on Halloween. I hope all of you have a fun and safe Halloween.

What are you being for Halloween?

~James

Tags: , ,

Posted October 30, 2017 by James in category Blogging, Fun, Learning, My Life

4 thoughts on “Halloween 2

1. Gabriel

Dear James,
    For Halloween, I was a book character, Percy Jackson, I did that because Percy Jackson is my favorite character in my favorite book series. I recommend you read the books. My favorite holiday is Christmas because I get to see most of my family. One more thing is that if you can comment and finish my short story.https://goo.gl/FN5pma
    Sincerely,
    Gabriel

Reply
    1. James (Post author)

Hi Gabriel,
      I have never read the Percy Jackson books but I have seen the movie and the movies are very good.I also really enjoy Christmas but it is not my favourite. I will try to comment on your blog. Have a great day and keep blogging.
      -James

Reply
  2. Gavin

Hi James,
    so you like Halloween to huh who would of thought.I went around my block and then just handed out candy for the rest of the night. so you use pillow cases for trick or treating did you fill it up or did you fill two up?
    Sincerely Gavin

Reply
    1. James (Post author)

Hi Gavin,
      I defiantly love Halloween!I filled up two pillow cases this year. Last year I only filled up one though. How much candy did you fill up?
      -James

Reply