November 20

Ronaldo. The Real Madrid Superstar

Hello Readers,
Successful learner traits? Cristiano Ronaldo?  You will learn in this post!

Deportivo_RealMadrid_NandoMartinez_VAVEL 

Ronaldo is a professional soccer player. He plays on a team called Real Madrid. He was born in Portugal. He joined Manchester United at the age of 18. He has won 4 Ballon d’Or awards, the most a European player has ever won. He is my favorite soccer player. His jersey number is number seven. Since he joined real Madrid in 2009 he has scored 412 goals. Now I have introduced my person, I will talk about the successful learner traits he uses. You can click here if you want to learn more about him.

The nine successful leaner traits are collaboration, risk taking, enthusiastic, industries, compassionate, confident, creative, and thoughtful. He uses almost all of the successful learner traits, but I am just mentioning three.

The successful learner traits that he demonstrates are collaboration, being Strategic, and confident. He is collaborative because he communicates with he teammates and passes to them. If he was not collaborative his team would not be as good. If  no one passed, there team would not be that good. Collaboration is also about talking. If he wasn’t collaborative he would not get the ball.

The second successful learner trait is being strategic. Ronaldo is strategic because whenever he gets past a player he rarely uses the same move the next time. Lets say he gets past the first player with the scissors. The scissors is a move. To get past the next player the defender would anticipate he would use the scissors. So Ronaldo would use a different skill. If he used the same move every time the defenders would know exactly what to do because it would be the same as last time.

The third successful learner trait he Ronaldo uses is confidence confident when he takes a free kick or penalty kick. He is also confident that his teammates will  dribble past the player instead of just always passing to him. If he wasn’t confident about anything he would just try to get the ball away from him and his team would lose the ball.

If Ronaldo did not use the successful learner traits he would not be where were he is now. That is why it is very important to use successful learner traits. I hope you enjoyed this post. Be prepared for more.
-James

VAVEL España via Compfight

Tags: , ,

Posted November 20, 2017 by James in category Fun, Learning, Learning, My Life