Christmas!

Hello Readers

I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas. Today I will talk about mine. To start off I  went up to Mt. Washington to go tubing with my sister and her friend Cade. The first couple of runs we all went together. The hill was a lot steeper than I thought. On my first run down the hill by myself, I sped down super fast! That night we hosted a party with all the adults around our neighbourhood. I sat in the living room and watched Home Alone 1, 2, and 3 instead of talking to all the adults. Sadly we did not have the fondue this year because it was very snowy in Langley. My Grandparents couldn’t drive in the snow. We had Christmas in Coquitlam at my Grandma’s. For Christmas I got a Sphereo Ollie and a huge Nerf gun. The next day we went to my nana and pa’s house for Christmas dinner. There were fourteen people for dinner. The next couple of days we did a lot of visiting. In Vancouver it snowed a lot so I played in the snow. Driving home from my uncle’s we saw a car drifting across the freeway. Right when he got straightened out a semi truck zoomed pass. At the end of the holidays my sister flew back to Toronto and she got upgraded to first class!

~James

9 thoughts on “Christmas!

• Hi Ryan,
      What was your favorite Christmas present? Glad you enjoyed the post. Have a good day!
      ~James

1. Hi James!
    It seems like you had a fun Christmas! Your post reminded me of the Christmas I had last year. My cousins and I watch all of the Home Alone movies. I love those movies. Great post and thanks for sharing your Christmas experience!
    – Brooke

2. Hi James
    Last Christmas was relay fun because we got a ton load of snow.
    Christmas 2017 is just coming up and I am relay excited.

From:Quinn

• Hi Quinn,
      Last Christmas was defiantly a fun Christmas. Especially with all the snow. I’m exited for this Christmas but I don’t think there will be as much snow.I might make a new post about this Christmas.Have a nice day and keep blogging.
      ~James

3. Hi James
    My name is Braxton over the last Christmas I enjoyed skiing on the mountain. I also enjoyed tubing at a sand pit behind my house with my friends . I went to my grandparents house for for Christmas and got a brand new scooter . Did you like home alone 1,2,3

Happy blogging Braxton

• Hi Braxton,
      I defiantly loved all home alone’s. They are my favorite Christmas series. I also went tubing and skiing. I am very exited for this Christmas. Have a good time blogging.
      ~James

4. Hello James,
    It sounds like you had a lot of fun tubing at Mount Washington! I have been to Mount Washington before, but I have not been for a long time…. I do remember tubing though and its a lot of fun! Have you ever been skiing at mount Washington before?

You watched a lot of Home Alone! What Home Alone movie was your favorite? Wow! Your sister rode in first class! Lucky her! Goodbye, and have a good day.
    Sincerely, Abbey

• Hi Abbey,
      I actually have skied at mount Washington but I am not very good at it. I fall a lot of times. My favourite home alone is the Lost in New York. Have a good day
      -James