April 4

Soccer!

Hi Everyone,

FútbolCreative Commons License Ian D. Keating via Compfight

You probably know I love soccer. You might learn a bit about soccer during this post.

First of all I am on the Comox valley U12 rep soccer team. My favourite position is left midfield. I used to play left defence but I like to play left midfield now. My number is 37 on my rep team. My cleats are Messi indoor and Magista outdoor. This year I joined a soccer program called Upper Island Riptide. I will be playing soccer four days a week including Riptide three days a week and rep one day a week!

Time to talk about professional soccer. My favourite soccer player is Messi. He plays for a team called Barcelona FC. Barcelona is my favourite soccer team. Barcelona plays a 4-3-3 lineup. Forward:  LF- Neymar, CF- Suarez, RF- Messi. Midfield: LM- Iniesta, CM- Busquets, RM-Rakitic. Defence: LD- Digne, CD- Pique, CD- Mascherano, RD- Vidal, GK- Bravo.

My favourite international team is Argentina. Messi is from Argentina, and Argentina came second in the last World Cup. In four World Cups, Germany has beaten Argentina in the finals. Argentina always seems to come second!

I hope you learned a little bit about soccer.

Who is your favourite soccer player?

~James

Tags: , ,

Posted April 4, 2017 by James in category Fun, Learning, My Life

9 thoughts on “Soccer!

1. per8isaiah

Looks like we are in the same boat here! Barcelona is my favorite team! I Play for Chicago Fire Juniors and I am on the U17 team, best of luck to you in the future bud

Reply
  2. Jack

Hey James,
    It’s very interseting to learn about your favourite team and player! My favourite soccer player in Neymar Jr who plays for PSG.Its been great visting your blog

-Jack
    Have fun blogging!!

Reply
  3. Gabi

Hi James,
    I like your post! It has lots of soccer information that I didn’t know, and was very interesting. I don’t play or watch soccer myself, but I have heard of Messi, so I guess he would be my favourite soccer player.
    You play soccer a lot! Are you still doing soccer this year? Are you on the same team?
    Happy blogging!

Gabi

Reply
    1. James (Post author)

Hi Gabi,
      I am defiantly playing soccer this year. I am on the same team and I am happy to be on the same team. I am exited for this upcoming season to start. Hope you keep blogging. Have a great day.
      ~James

Reply
  4. Aidan Y

Hello James. I’m Aidan from Mrs. Kriese’s class in Texas. I play for Lonestar SC U13. Messi is not that good now, and I think Brazil is better. Even though the didn’t win the World Cup, I was because Hulk got a injury. I like to play sweeper or forward. If you’d like to visit my blog, I’m at http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/aidan4238/

Reply
    1. James (Post author)

Hi Aidan,
      I personally think Messi is really good but Brazil is also really good. Who is your favourite player on Brazil? Have a great day!
      -James

Reply
  5. Andres R

Hi James! My name is Andres and I’m from Austin, Texas, in Mrs. Kriese’s class. I think that it is awesome that you like soccer! I was born in Mexico so everyone there usually plays soccer. I play goalkeeper and i’m also in an academy team here in Austin. One think that I will have to respectfully disagree with you here is that i think that Real Madrid is better! Hahaha! I was great talking to you about our favorite sports. If you want to visit my blog im here: http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/andres4375/

Reply
    1. James (Post author)

Hi Andres,
      I will definatly visit your blog. What is the academy team you play on?Who is your favourite player on Real Madrid? Have a great day.
      -James

Reply