About Me 2

Comox Valley, British Columbia,Canada

Hello Readers,

This Post will be all about me.

You probably already know this from looking at the title of my blog but anyways my name is James. I live in a small place called the Comox Valley. I go to a school called Brooklyn Elementary. I’m in Mrs. Smith’s class for the second year in a row but I am very happy to be in her class again because we get to blog again! I am 12 years old and my class is a 6 / 7 split ( I’m in grade 7). I have one older sister and no brothers.

I love to play sports, all sports with a couple exceptions. My two favourite sports are easily soccer, and basketball. I would rather soccer but basketball is also really fun too. I started playing soccer since I was six years old so I’ve been playing for six years. I am still playing to this day. I won’t talk too much about soccer because that will be one of my posts. I would not consider this a sport but I love scootering. Even though I only started recently I am loving scootering. I go to my local skatepark a lot.

I love food as well. Some of my favourites are pancakes, pizza, tacos, and obviously cake. My favourite cake is probably vanilla. Yes I am a boring guy but vanilla is so good. I like to put lots of syrup on my pancakes. I love to go to a pizza place called Ryder’s pizza. My favourite pizza from Ryder’s is called the Sasquatch. It’s basically a meat lovers pizza with jalapeños on it and I take the jalapeños off the pizza because I don’t like spicy food. Which brings me to my next subject, foods I hate. I hate Shrimp so much, it feels like you’re biting into a chewy piece of rubber. I don’t really like any type of seafood except seaweed. I like to watch these YouTubers called Good Mythical Morning. They eat and drink the craziest stuff that I would never think of eating like blood, pee, Haggis which is just lots of sheep insides wrapped in their stomach, and pine needles.

I hope you learn a lot about me. What’s you favourite food? What do you do for fun?

Have a amazing day
James

One thought on “About Me 2

1. Hello James,

It was great to learn a little bit more about you. I didn’t know that you didn’t like shrimp. Personally, I do like shrimp but I can admit that it isn’t the greatest food out there. I also love pizza, it’s so good! And I also love to scooter , we should go to are local skate park soon.

Have a great day!!

Jack