Camp

Hello readers,

Not that long ago I went to Tribune Bay Outdoor Adventure Camp. I had lots of fun doing activities like repelling and the giants ladder. The activities were Leap of Faith, Kayaking, High ropes, A hike, repelling, and giants ladder.

The first activity we did was high ropes. I did the Burma bridge. The Burma bridge is three wires very high off the ground two that you hold onto with your hand and one that you walk on. You walk across the bridge to a tree then hug the tree then you walk to the center of the bridge and jump off.

We also did kayaking. I had lots of fun kayaking. We leaned how to turn two different ways. We were going to stand up paddle board but it was to windy so we did repelling. I thought repelling was very scary but I had fun.

We also went on a hike and looked at hieroglyphs. The final activities we did were the giants ladder witch is what it sounds like and the leap of faith. the leap of faith is were you climb a telephone pole then jump off and try gabbing a trapeze.

I hope you have a great day

~James

One thought on “Camp

1. Hello James,

Sounds like you had an amazing experience at Tribune Bay Outdoor Adventure Camp! I never heard of the Burma Bridge but judging by your explanation, it is not for the faint of heart. I see that you have done the high rope, Burma Bridge, kayaking, hiking, and repelling. Out of all the activities, which one was your favorite?

Best regards,
    Rohima